Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New start

Hello everyone!

So, I decided to completely start over with this blog and I will write it in English from now on. The reason for this is that probably more people will find this blog and be able to follow it this way, and since the topic is traveling, it felt better to have the blog in English.

I'll probably re-post some of the older entries after translating them, and this time I'll try to write more often than before. This time my sister also promised to help me with the blog, so big thanks for her!

Everything is still a bit in progress, but as soon as I have time I will fix the layout and remove the Finnish entries. So, enough information for now, just wait for the changes!


★ Maani

2 comments:

  1. Yay! It's time to speak some english! \o/ (I've been waiting for this, lolz)

    So yeah... I guess it'll make more sense if i write my comments in english too, eh? XD Besides, i have some kind of obsession for doing so.... And it's getting even worse now ö_ö Me haz problems.

    So..ahem.. *cough* (...get to the point, Bynsba)
    I'm looking forward to see some new entries/posts of yours! \o/ I'm sure they'll be interesting !

    ALSO! I noticed the new "flag counter" on the right side bar there! Now where's my cookie for noticing it?! : <

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to speak some English! : D
    And nice to know that you're looking forward to new posts! As soon as I get one translated, I'm going to post it here. Then it's time for new ones!
    *Gives a cookie* I just had to put the counter there~

    ReplyDelete